Superior Court of California, County of San Luis Obispo
Statewide Traffic Tickets / Infractions
You may be eligible for a reduction in the amount you owe!
To qualify for the amnesty program you must meet the following conditions:
- The violation is an outstanding / unpaid infraction.
- The initial due date was on or before January 1, 2013*.
- You have not made any payments on the case since September 30, 2015*.
- The violation is not for a parking ticket, Driving Under the Influence (DUI), or Reckless Driving.
- You do not owe any Victim’s Restitution.
- You do not have any outstanding warrants.
- You must pay a $50 Amnesty Participation Fee.
- You must complete the Amnesty Participation Form.
*If you made a payment after September 30, 2015 or your ticket was due after January 1, 2013, no fine reduction is available; however, you may be eligible for a Driver’s License Reinstatement if your payment plan is considered current.
As most of these cases are with the Court’s Collections contractor,
Please Contact GC Services directly at: 1-866-560-7054 (English) or 1-866-548-5702 (Spanish) or find the forms on their website at: www.TRAFFICTICKETAMNESTY.com
You may also click on the following link for more information
If you case is not with GC Services, and is eligible for either the Amnesty Reduction or Driver’s License Reinstatement, please click on the form below and submit the completed form to the court.
SLO Amnesty Participation Form