More details on our announcements page.
E-Filing for All Civil Case Types Now Available!Click here for more information.
- E-Filing becomes MANDATORY for All Case Types Accepted for Filing in the Civil Division, January 1st, 2017.
- E-filings received after 4:00 p.m. will be filed in as of the next court day.
Statewide Traffic Tickets/Infractions Amnesty ProgramClick here for more information.
Closed Monday, February 13th.
The court will be closed Monday, February 13th to observe the Lincoln Day holiday.
Due to budget cuts, phone inquiries will not be answered on Fridays.
- View court dark days and holidays
Family Law Facilitator / Self-Help Center
Walk-In Clinic Hours: 8:30 am to 11:30 am Monday through Thursday Walk-In Clinic Locations: San Luis Obispo Courthouse at 1035 Palm St. 3rd Floor Atrium and Paso Robles Courthouse at 901 Park St. Room 112.
- Attorney Portal
- Local Rules of Court Effective January 1, 2017
- 2017 Judicial Assignments
- Memo Regarding Designation of Complex Cases
- Notice re: Use of court reporters in Civil Law Matters
- Probate Calendars - Judge Crandall / Judge Garrett
- P2 Paso Robles Branch - Assigned Judge
- D9 - Judge Crandall
- D2 - Judge LaBarbera
Local Fees and Rules
Court Reporter Information
- 1050 Monterey St.,
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
- our hours of business
- Court addresses
- ADA Accommodations
Civil and Family Law Copy requests
- For Civil and Family Law Copy Requests Please Click Here
- Superior Court Purchasing