More details on our announcements page.
Civil E-Filing is now available.
E-Filing is now available for all civil case types: Unlimited, Limited, Small Claims, Probate and Guardianships, Family Law, Family Support, Adoption and Mental Health.
EFILINGS RECEIVED PRIOR TO 4:00 ON COURT DAYS WILL BE FILED IN AS OF THAT DAY. FILINGS RECEIVED AFTER 4:00 P.M. WILL BE FILED IN AS OF THE NEXT COURT DAY.
For more information please check here Civil case FAX filing is no longer being accepted, please use e-filing
Closed Monday, May 25th.
The court will be closed Monday, May 25th to observe the Memorial Day holiday.
Due to budget cuts, phone inquiries will not be answered on Fridays.
- View court dark days and holidays
Alert - Notice to Public of “Notice to Appear in Court” Email Scam.
If you receive an email purporting to be from a clerk of the court referencing a “Notice to Appear in Court”, please delete it immediately. Do not open any attachments, click on any links, or unsubscribe. Doing so may install the malware/virus onto your computer.
San Luis Obispo Superior Court will never email a Notice to Appear in Court to the public.
Court Videos (YouTube)
Family Law Facilitator / Self-Help Center Appointment Scheduling
Beginning on Monday, September 1, 2014 our Self-Help Center / Family Law Facilitator Office will help self-represented litigants by appointment only. To schedule an appointment you must call (805) 788-2491 on Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Suspension of Grover Beach Branch Operations
Effective Jan. 3rd, 2012. More information available here - announcement
- Local Rules of Court 2015
- Proposed Changes to Local Rules of Court Effective July 2015
- Family Law Cases Reassigned at Paso Robles Courthouse
2015 Judicial Assignments
2014 Judicial Assignments
- Notice re: Advanced Jury Fee changes
- Memo Regarding Designation of Complex Cases (effective 8/8/2012)
- Notice of Civil Fee changes (effective 6/27/2012)
- Notice re: Use of court reporters in Civil Law Matters
- Probate Calendars - Judge Garrett / Judge Tangeman
- P2 Paso Robles Branch - Judge Garrett
- D1 - Judge Tangeman
- P1 Paso Robles Branch - Judge Crandall
D2 - Judge Labarbera
Local Fees and Rules