- E-Filing is now available for all civil case types: Unlimited, Limited, Small Claims, Probate and Guardianships, Family Law, Family Support, Adoption and Mental Health.
- Effective January 1, 2016, electronic filing will be MANDATORY in San Luis Obispo Superior Court for all limited civil and all probate case types.
- Pursuant to CRC 2.253(b)(7) E-Filings received prior to 4:00 P.M. on court days will be filed in as of that day. E-Filings received after 4:00 P.M. will be filed in as of the next court day.
- Civil case FAX filings are no longer accepted. Please use E-Filing.
- If you are trying to file into an existing but older case number and cannot find it in EFile, please email the case number and name with your issue at the link below and we will migrate the case into our new system. We will respond be email to let you know when it has been done. You will then be able to search the case and efile into it.
Court email contact: email@example.com
For a list of E-Filing Service Providers (EFSPs) currently serving this court please go to: http://www.odysseyefileca.com/service-providers.htm
For general information regarding electronic filing please visit here: