- Currently, Electronic filing is mandatory for all limited civil and probate case types.
- E-Filing will be mandatory effective January 1, 2017 for all civil case types: Unlimited, Limited, Small Claims, Probate and Guardianships, Family Law, Family Support, Adoption and Mental Health.
- Self-represented parties are exempt from the mandatory electronic filing requirement pursuant to California Rules of Court section 2.253(b)(2) but are encouraged to participate voluntarily in filing electronically.
- Civil case FAX filings are no longer accepted. Please use E-Filing.
- Pursuant to CRC 2.253(b)(7) E-Filings received prior to 4:00 P.M. on court days will be filed in as of that day. E-Filings received after 4:00 P.M. will be filed in as of the next court day.
- If you are trying to file into an existing but older case number and cannot find it in EFile, please email the case number and name with your issue at the link below and we will migrate the case into our new system. We will respond be email to let you know when it has been done. You will then be able to search the case and efile into it.
Court email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 
For a list of E-Filing Service Providers (EFSPs) currently serving this court please go to: http://www.odysseyefileca.com/service-providers.htm 
For general information regarding electronic filing please visit here: