- Divorce, Legal Separation, Annulment  - start, respond and finalize case
- Petition for Custody and Support  - start, respond and finalize case
- Request for Order  - request temporary orders or modify orders regarding child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, attorney fees and other issues
- Findings and Order After Hearing  - prepare the court order after a Request for Order hearing
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order  - obtain orders to prevent abuse
- Custody Mediation & Parenting Class  - obtain parenting plan agreement
- Court Reporter Coverage 
Our Policies and Procedures
We provide these forms, information, and instructions so that your interaction with the court will go as smoothly as possible.
Your are required to comply with the court's usual policies and procedures - it is important that you know them. The Family Law Policy and Procedures Manual  will help you.
If you are not sure which forms you need to complete you may obtain further information from the Self-Help Center / Family Law Facilitator  or other agencies listed on the Legal Resource List .
Paso Department 2 Family Law Court Reporter Coverage
Commencing March 1, 2016, Department 2 in Paso Robles will be hearing family law cases on Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m. and a court reporter will not be provided. Should you want your matter reported, you will need to hire a reporter privately. If you need a list of local pro tem reporters or agencies, contact the Supervising Court Reporter Anna Hernandez at (805) 781-1132.