More details on our announcements page.
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5 pm - 7 pm
- Judge Presentations
- Legal Information and Resources
- Courthouse and Law Library Tours
- Ask A Lawyer
E-Filing for All Civil Case Types Now Available!Click here for more information.
- E-Filing became MANDATORY for All Case Types Accepted for Filing in the Civil Division, January 1st, 2017.
- E-filings received after 11:59 p.m. will be filed in as of the next court day.
Closed Monday, May 28th.
The court will be closed Monday, May 28th to observe the Memorial Day holiday.
Due to budget cuts, phone inquiries will not be answered on Fridays.
Family Law Facilitator / Self-Help Center
Walk-In Clinic Hours: 8:30 am to 11:30 am Monday through Thursday Walk-In Clinic Locations: San Luis Obispo Courthouse at 1035 Palm St. 3rd Floor Atrium and Paso Robles Courthouse at 901 Park St. Room 112.
- Attorney Portal
- Local Rules of Court Effective January 1, 2018
- Proposed changes to Local Rules Effective July 1, 2018
- 2018 Judicial Assignments
- Memo Regarding Designation of Complex Cases
- Notice re: Use of court reporters in Civil Law Matters
- Uninsured/Underinsured Approved Arbitrators
Tentative RulingsPlease visit our Tentative Rulings page.
Local Fees and Rules
Court Reporter Information
- 1050 Monterey St.,
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
- our hours of business
- Court addresses
- ADA Accommodations
- Family Law Facilitator Office / Self-Help Center
- DIY - Start Divorce
- DIY - Domestic Violence Restraining Order
- DIY - Civil Harassment Restraining Order
- DIY - Guardianship
- DIY – Limited Conservatorship
- DIY - Small Claims
Civil and Family Law Copy requests
- For Civil and Family Law Copy Requests Please Click Here
Criminal Copy Requests
- For Criminal and Traffic Copy Requests please click here
- Superior Court Purchasing